Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 28 February 2010

February's Fabulous Favourites!


February is over!! And thank the Lord for that! I know it's meant to be the shortest month, but so far it feels like it's been the longest! It's actually been a very busy month for me... at uni and at home! And uni exams are right round the corner now, so I'm not looking forward to that either!

But still, a woman can always rely on her make up to make her feel better hehe! So these are the few products I picked out to be my February Favourites! I picked them because I found myself using these products the MOST during the month. Most of these products have actually been in my collection for a while, but I've just recently dug 'em out and started using them a lot!




In order from most favourite to least favourite [both Barry M items are not mentioned in my youtube video but swatches of both are in the picture below]:
  1. Lush Bubblegum Sugar Lip Scrub - Makes your lips soooooooooooooooooo kissably soft ;) ... I LOVE it... and it tastes amazing! It's a jar full of sweetness [literally haha]
  2. Barry M Lipstick [Number 136] - I love this lipstick so much... I have TWO! One for home and one for my emergency make up kit. Love, love, love it! I never thought I'd like it so much ... but I soooo do! hehe
  3. Barry M Glossy Tube Lipgloss [Fabulously Nude] - Great colour, great taste, great product! It's such ashame it's a limited edition!!
  4. Miss Wax by Elegant touch Pre-cut eyebrow shapers - Get rid of all the little annoying hairs and doesn't hurt as much as you think it would! Lol
  5. Pantene Style Pro V Mousse - Perfect for the long lasting hold; especially for curls and waves! ;)
  6. L'oreal Dermo Expertise - I've used this once before but didn't repurchase it until now. Gets rid of make up easily and thoroughly - most of the time =P
  7. 2true Glossywear Nail Polish - perfect nail polish when you don't want too much going on but still want a little sparkle ;)
2true Glossywear Nail Polish - Shade Number 2


LUSH Sugar Lip Scrub - BubbleGum 



Barry M Glossy Tubes Lipgloss Fabulously Nude




 Barry M Lipstick Shade Number 136


Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment