Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 19 March 2010

Miscellaneous:

This week has been SUCH a mad week! I think, for me, this week is the ultimate definition of hard-work!!

Monday I didn't have uni so I decided to stay home ALL day to get some studying and coursework done... so I did! I revised hard and finished the coursework - only to be told that we had been given an extension. That annoyed me. Don't you just hate it when that happens? No? lol... But at the same time I was happy that it was done and dusted so I didn't have to worry about it!

Tuesday I stayed in all day again and got another piece of coursework ... half finished... coz it bored me after a while haha... That so isn't a good excuse but it is certainly the truth =P

Wednesday I started work! =D Yay me! hehe... it was a lot of fun, I must admit. Especially working behind the till! Having said that, I have never been so confused as to what buttons to press EVER in my life before! The supervisor soooo kindly showed me all the buttons and how they related to all the products but there was just so much to take in! Looool! So whenever a customer wanted to buy something, and I didn't know what it was listed under on the till I had to call for help - but everyone I work with are such nice people. Like literally, I thought nice people were a minority until I met my colleagues (oooo look at me, I have colleagues now HAHA) ... Wednesday was just a trial run, but I got my uniform, which is literally a black polo shirt that says STAFF on it under the logo of where I work. All in all I really enjoyed myself - and I officially start working shifts on the 29th of March! Woohoo! =D


Thursday I had uni, but a very very long day at uni! I was up at like, 5am, studying for my exam that morning and didn't get home from uni 'til 9pm! So it was a very long and tiring day.

And last but not least, today (Friday) has probably been the worst day this week. Even above the long hours and forgetting buttons and not getting enough sleep because of the late nights and early mornings, today was hurrendous! Firstly, it was one of those days where you wake up happy, thinking something good is gonna come out of the day and then it gets progressively worse. You know the kinda days I'm on about? ... It's like those days where you wake up and see the sun shining with all it's glory and then the minute you step out your front door it starts raining like there's been drought for the last decade or so! You know? ... THEN I went into uni and lectures were massively boring, so I decided to slip away early hehe ;) ... and for the rest of the day people, in general, have just been adgetating me.
It's just like, you know when you've been nothing but nice to a person, and they've realised that so they start to take advantage of it? And then you feel bad to say something because it may come across mean and you kinda don't want to ruin your 'image'? ... That and the amount of hypocrites in this world just aggravates me! Lol

And to top it ALL off, even though I have a job now, I am still broke! Lol... Can't wait 'til I get my first pay cheque so I can just go celebrate - even though it'll just mean I'm broke again... but it's all for a good cause ;) haha - And I have blisters on my feet, and I got a splinter in my thumb yesterday lol... what next? xD

Anyway, I got to relax tonight - Thank God! Had a lovely bubble bath with the LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar [So keep your peepers open for that review ;)] and listened to some amaaaaaaazing Jose Gonzales to calm me down and keep mind and body nice and relaxed hehe!

Take care all, and have a lovely weekend. I have the next 3/4 weeks off from uni so expect more tutorials INCLUDING a 5 min tutorial for busy peoplez (sorry it's so late Chweety)!!

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment