Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Youtube tutorial - "Don't it make my brown eyes blue..."

I had to take this picture on my webcam so the colour pay off isn't as good as it was in real life, but I really do love this look. Very out of my comfort zone, but I like it ;)


So here's a list of all the products:
EYES:
GOSH Waterproof Eyeshadow - Love That Beige
120 pro palette - all blues
2true effortless liquid eyeliner
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
Collction 2000 Dazzling Gel Liner - 6 Night fever




LIPS:
NYC Ultra Last Lipwear - 413B Rose Gold


FACE:
GOSH Natural Blush - 39 Electric Pink (not mentioned in the video because I already had a little bit on from the "Get ready quick" tutorial!


Hope you guys like this look as much as I do. Click here for the tutorial!


Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment