Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 17 April 2010

E.L.F Haul

Okay, so don't kill me that this blogpost is up majorly late, but I've been on holiday for the last week ;)


These are pretty much all the products that I bought from ELF.

From top left to bottom right:
- Eyebrow Kit (Studio Line) - Medium
- Blush (Studio Line) - Candid Coral
- All over colour Stick - Golden Peach
- Duo Eye Shadow Cream - Berry Mix
- Natural Radiance Blusher - Coy
- Shimmering Facial Whip - Toasted
- Natural Lashes
- Mineral Lipgloss - Sorority Girl
- Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Caramel Candy
- Hypershine Gloss - Fairy

So far, I'm loving almot ALL of the products. I didn't like the Natural Radiance Blusher at first as the colour didn't really show up on my skin, but I've used it as an eyeshadow and it looks fab! I haven't yet tried the duo eyeshadow cream but I hear it works great as a base for eyeshadow - so hopefully I'll be trying it soon!

The last product that I mention in the same haul video is a new concealer that I'm trying out is the Barbara Daly Concealer in Medium.



Her range of products are sold in larger Tesco stores, but this is the first time I've tried a Barbara Daly product. So far, so good. I'm really liking it! A review will be up soon! =D

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment