Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 30 April 2010

A review: LUSH Bathos Bubble Bar

I have had probably one of the longest weeks ever... they say time goes fast when you're preoccupied but it really doesn't when you actually WANT it to go fast!! I've been up earliest at 5:30am every morning to get into work for 8am, or I've been up at 6am to get into uni for 9am lectures!! I used to do it 5 days a week back when I was at school - I honestly don't know how I did it!

So, after a very tiring week I came home today and decided to run myself a lovely hot bath with the Bathos Bubble Bar from LUSH. It was my first time trying it, but I was looking forward to it. The saleswoman at lush said it was great to relieve stress and relax your muscles because there's loads of jasmine, lavender and ylang ylang in it.

She was right to say so - the minute I crumbled it into the bath all the scents were released and it was amazing! I looooooooooooooove the smell of this bubble bar - I think it's one of my favourite scents, along with the creamy candy bubble bar/rockstar soap and the karma bubble bar too =]

Once I stepped into the water, I felt instantly relaxed and the scents of Bathos truly helped me to just forget everything and slip into my own little world for a little while where everything was stress free [hehe]

SO! Five stars for the Bathos Bubble Bar, and I strongly reccomend it to anyone who gets stressed easily and especially anyone who's got exams round the corner. It helps! Trust me! ... This week I'm truly exhausted and I'm forcing my eyes to stay open til the end of this blog post! Lol

Have a great weekend everyone! =]

If you have any questions - comment me! =D

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment