Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 25 April 2010

Youtube tutorial - Long Lasting lip colour - Red Lips

I wanted to make this video because the other night I had someone come up to me and said "I love your lipstick! It's so refreshing to see something bold and bright... and NEW!" ... and that was about 5/6 hours after I had actually applied it. I actually forgot I had it on! Haha... but it was nice to know that it was still on even though I hadn't topped it up =]

Red lips are becoming more and more worn now-a-days... I know plenty of people who only associate wearing red lipstick in the evening, if they're on a date or going out for a snazzy night with friends and they want to look dressed up, and make an effort. But, I also know many people and have seen many on the London underground at 8am wearing red lipstick too!! And if they're not wearing it to go to work or college, then they have some other amazing way to stay prim and proper all night - AND maintain the vibrancy of their red lipstick too haha!

I also work in a university student union, and I've seen plenty of the girls wearing red lippy! So it's well worn now!

So without further or do, if you wanna know how to get irresistable red lips ;), go ahead and click here for the tutorial! Some of the steps may seem odd, but it really helps it last FOREVER! =D






Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

4 comments:

  1. you say vaseline wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh, you pronounce some words really weird..

    like vaseline and lilac :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm ok lol... I didn't know there were different ways of saying Lilac :S but ok xD

    Thanks for letting me know lol

    x

    ReplyDelete