Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Miscellaneous: Over 18,000 views =]

So... Im sitting here on my bed at precisely 00:01am and crying because I've had SUCH a horrible day. Trust me... the best part of my day was my 3 hour long exam that made my wrist hurt soooooo much (my wrists get hurt easily because I sprained them a few years back =[)! Now imagine what a horrible day I've had if the best part of it was THAT! Lol

Seeing as I was previously lying in bed, staring at the ceiling I decided to turn on my laptop and have a look at some of my old videos on youtube... and then I came across my 'How to crimp your hair' tutorial and noticed it had over 18,000 views on it! 18,256 views to be precise.

I also managed to gain more than 100 subscribers some time ago, which Im also really happy about! And now I have 130 so I'm super excited... once I hit 150 hopefully I can have a contest - SO SPREAD THE WORD hehe!!

I'm hoping that I continue to gain more subscribers and my views rise on other videos of mine!

I just wanna say a massive thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me so much through all of this and all my subcribers (my youtubefriends and family) hehe!

Click here to go to my youtube channel
Click here to go to my 'How to crimp your hair and get the groovy' tutorial

Thanks for reading and thanks again to everyone who subscribed and has supported me through my whole youtube experience... and hopefully your support will continue to show! =D

Lots of love
Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment