Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 30 May 2010

Sex and the City 2 UK Premiere!



Haven't written on here in a while... I feel like I've been so busy recently... I haven't had any time to write here or even do a video for my youtube channel - and I know I have to do one real quick! O_O Lol

Thursday I went down to Leceister Square... the heart of London City or 'Theatre Land' as some people may call it. The Sex and the City 2 movie was set to premiere there on Thursday evening at around 6pm, so I went down because I'm a huge fan of SATC - The TV series, the first movie and also now partly of the second movie. I'm also a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Kim Cattall so I jumped at the oppurtunity to see her in the flesh and get her autograph.

I went down with my cousin (who, I did tell not to come because I knew he wouldn't enjoy all the standing and then the screaming xD ... but he insisted lol) and we got there for about 12:30pm... The crowd was already pretty big. People were already at the front, right by the barriers so I was a little upset until my cousin spotted a space for us on the other side, so we ran over and claimed the position our own lol. We stood around waiting for almost 5 and a half hours before ANY celebs turned up, and even then they were C-listers... I'd never seen them before xD Lol... and by bout 6:30pm the cast turned up... Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall, Chris Noth, Michael Patrick King and so many others including some of the other produces and writers... Omid Djalili (sp?) was there too... and then other celebs who I have actually seen before turned up (Penny Lancaster, Alan Carr, Paul O' Grady, Darius, Emma Bunton, Kylie Minogue etc.)

I honestly had the time of my life. I walked away with Stylist magazine (featuring the SATC2 movie) signed by Kim Cattrall (which almost never happened) and Sarah Jessica Parker. Cynthia and Kristing decided to only sign auotgraphs on the opposite side and then went straight into the cinema. Kim almost did, but she was arguing with her agent to come back out, so she did! Haha! xD

Anyway... here are some pictures from the premiere... I'm honestly so thankful and happy that I got the oppurtunity to meet these two beautiful people (SJP and Kim Cattrall) and so many other celebrities =]




Alan Carr


Darius


Kim Cattrall =] <3


Chris Noth


Kylie Minogue


Emma Bunton


Sarah Jessica Parker =] <3


I ripped off the big poster from one of the barries at the premier and the magazine is what I got signed! =]

Thanks for reading!

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment