Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 8 May 2010

Youtube tutorial - Summer Look - Yellow and Green [Inspired by Adrianna from 90210]

Okay... so I know this is majorly late and I know I should have posted this blog when I actually uploaded the tutorial but I haven't had time until now, so here it is!

I actually didn't go out on the day that I filmed this tutorial so I basically wore it around my house - but I will surely be wearing this look out and about during summer [if we ever get one here in the UK]...

Before I saw Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) from 90210 wearing this look, I would never have thought of putting the two colours together! And now, I absolutely LOVE the combo!

Products used:
FACE
Barbara Daly Concealer - Medium
GOSH Pressed Powder - 03 Warm Sand
GOSH Natural Blush - Electric Pink

EYES
ELF Studio Line Eyebrow Kit - Medium
MAC Paintpot - Painterly
120 pro pallete - Yellow and green eyeshadow
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - 02 Tender touch (for highlighting brow bone)
GOSH Extreme Art Eyeliner - 12
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
Collection 2000 - Volume Sensation Mascara

LIPS
Barry M LipPaint - LP136
ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Caramel Candy

Click here to watch the tutorial - pictures below! =]





Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

2 comments: