Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 5 June 2010

I'm sick =[

So I'm sitting here at home, when I SHOULD be out with my friends, enjoying myself, but instead I'm alone at home, stuck in front of the telly watching LASSIE because I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably sick! :'( The sun is out, it's sooooooooooo hot out side and I'm stuck indoors!!! (FYI... The last time I watched this movie was when I was like 4 yrs old haha)

I went to bed last night feeling so crappy and I thought it was hayfever - I woke up this morning with a sore throat, sneezing and coughing every two seconds. AND I've got fever =[ ... it's so horrible.

On the bright side, there was a package for me this morning from E.L.F, so that somewhat cheered me up hehe

I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday evening and the stuff was dispatched within an hour of ordering it. I didn't expect it to be delivered to my door the very next morning. Especially when I ordered it pretty late in the day. Im so happy with E.L.F in general, regarding deliveries and stuff but one product that I ordered this time certainly wasn't what I expected. I'll deffo be doing a haul on the stuff as soon as I'm able to talk again without having to sneeze or cough or blow my nose even!

Just thought I'd post something here since I won't be on youtube for God knows how long - it won't be weeks or anything but I haven't exactly been very frequent with my videos recently and I promise that once I well again I will be! =D

Thanks for reading and have a greaaaaaat weekend - you'll probably have a better one than I will hehe

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment