Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Review: 'Happy Bloomin' Cherry Chops Bath Melt' is Bloomin' Awesome!

This is the Happy Bloomin' Cherry Chops bath melt from LUSH.


If you know me well, you know that I haven't been into LUSH products for that long (since November 2009, to be exact) but I truly think I've found a new love!


I've 'fallen in love' with other cosmetic brands before, of course - Barry M, 2true, L'oreal are just a few among the many brands which just seem to see me walk into the store and quickly set out a display that's utterly irresistable, but throw me into LUSH and you have a kid in a candy store!


When I walk into LUSH, not only does the scent of the store overwhelm me (in a good way), the colours, and originality of every single product excites me! I always end up going around the store smelling everything or just sticking my finger in it and making it wobble (Shower Jellies) - hehe.


I've walked past the Bath Melts display so many times before and never really bothered to even think of trying them. If I'm honest, I wasn't too sure about them but I figured I might as well try at least one and see how they are - otherwise I would never know ... SO ... my first bath melt was 'You've been mangoed' (more on that in a later post) and in a word - Okay. But, when I tried the 'Cherry Chops' bath melt, I was A-MAZED!!


I wasn't too sure how I felt about it in the store, but as one of LUSH's new products I felt the need to try it out. Took it home, popped it in the bath and as Janice from FRIENDS would say -"OH... MY... GOOOOOD!" ... I loved it so much!


The smell of it is amazing! Cherries and calomine... whoever came up with that duo is a star! The smell of the calomine doesn't come through whilst the product is solid as much as it does when it starts to melt in the water. Both scents just simply marry the minute it starts to melt away and starts turning the water milky... PLUS you get 3 baths in one! ... I loved it! Definitley gonna be a re-purchase - hoping that it wasn't part of LUSH's Valentines Day collection.


Thanks for reading,


Chanou x

No comments:

Post a Comment