Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 4 June 2010

Youtube tutorial - Prêt-à-Papier Look 1


Hey guys!


I thought it was finally time to show you guys the looks that I've come up with using the products that I bought from the Prêt-à-Papier MAC collection. So here's the first of a few:







This pictures were taken when I originally came up with the look, and I changed it slightly for the tutorial. Instead of lining my waterline with the black eyeliner and extending the upper lid liner slightly past the outer corner to make a wing (as in the pictures), I lined my water line with the GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in 011 Sky High (blue eyeliner) and didn't extend the liner across my upper lash line past the outer corner of the eye.

These pictures just prove that there are so many different ways of wearing this look - and shows that you really don't need to add bright colours to it to make it 'pretty'.


List of products used:
EYES:
-MAC Paint Pot - Coral Crepe (Prêt-à-Papier)
-MAC Eyeshadow - Cut to fit (Prêt-à-Papier)
-120 Pro Palette - Dark grey
-MAC Eyeshadow - Tissueweight (Prêt-à-Papier)
-MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
-GOSH Velvet Touch Waterproof Eyeliner - Sky High
-L'Oreal Double Extension Mascara - Ultra-lengthening Mascara


LIPS:
-MAC Amplified Lipstick - Kraft


FACE:
-E.L.F Cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip - Toasted
-E.L.F Cosmetics Studio Blush - Candid Coral




Check out the tutorial here.


Thanks for reading,


Chanel
xxx

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and natural girlie. I miss you much. I got a new laptop so who knows I might try my hand at some videos. I have been updating my blog alot lately. Talk to you later girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =] hehe

    I know it's been such a long time since I spoke to you. And Amanda! hehe

    Hope to see some videos from you soon! =]

    Chanel
    xxx

    ReplyDelete