Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Youtube tutorial - Prêt-à-Papier Look 2




I know this tutorial is super super late but I... well actually I have no excuse. The fact is that I was just lazy to upload the pictures from my camera to my computer. BUT I've finally got round to it, so here it is. Better late than never hey? Hehe... Sorry xD

Okay... So here are the pictures of the look:







I know the last two are really similar, the latter one is with flash. The second picture is without the flash.

I love this look so much! It's so simple, and easy to do... and won't take you very long to do at all!

List of products used:
EYES:
MAC Paint Pot - Coral Crepe
MAC Eyeshadow - Tissueweight (Frost)
MAC Eyeshadow - Cut to fit (Frost)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP10 Gold
L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

LIPS:
MAC Amplified Lipstick - Kraft

FACE:
Astral Moisturiser
Barbara Daly Concealer - Medium
GOSH Pressed Powder - 03 Warm Sand
ELF Studio Blush - Blushing Rose

Hope you guys like this look. Click here to go watch the tutorial!

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment