Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Thursday 1 July 2010

AMAZING Bobbi Brown Event!

Name of event: Menu of Beauty Lessons Event

Date: From 1st of July until 10th of July

Description: You have 6 different beauty lessons to choose from; Perfect Foundation, Smokey Eye, 10 Step Lesson, Bridal Beauty*, Makeup Facelift, Evening Drama. Each lesson ranges from 15 minutes to 45 minutes. You only get to choose ONE. Meet Bobbi's artists and receive a complimentary makeup lesson and face chart.

How do I get there?: All you have to do is live in the UK, go to your nearest Bobbi Brown counter and book your appointment. Visit the Bobbi Brown Website UK to find your local store.

*60 minute lesson. Consists of 2 sessions at a £30 booking fee, redeemable against purchase.

If you have any other questions about the event you can either ask someone when you call your Bobbi Brown counter or you can e-mail me at hickenc373@hotmail.com , message or comment on my youtube channel or ask me the question on my formspring account, and I'll try and answer your question the best way I can.

I'll be at the Bobbi Brown counter at John Lewis, Oxford Street, London on Tuesday 6th at 11:15am. If you're going to the event (whatever day) let me know! I'd love to hear about your experience! =D

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment