Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Friday 6 August 2010

Contest Time?

Hey all!

I posted a video about a week back asking my subscribers if I should have a contest and if I do would I get entries? So I thought I'd post a bulletin here as well and ask you guys if you think you'd enter if I did?

Since I haven't got a massively great response on my video, the contest will probably be in about a month or so and will most likely be a comment entry contest. If you think you'll enter, or you have any ideas for the contest please let me know! =]

Thanks
Chanel
x

1 comment:

  1. yea it should be a comment entry just to make it fair for those who dont actually post vids or pictures, though u could maybe spice it up n get us all to tell u a funny story, sumtin wierd dats appened to us etc etc.

    ReplyDelete