Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Youtube tutorial - Seven Deadly Sins Series - Gluttony


So, I started this series about 4 months ago with Vanity but I've since deleted the video because I didn't like the look and I didn't get round to doing any of the others. I was requested to do Gluttony by BlakeBarbieDoll so I decided that I would start the whole series of again and this time do so, with Gluttony.

Gluttony: "The over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste"
Punishment: You will be force-fed rats, toads and snakes.
Normally associated with: The colours oranges, golds and pinks, and also the pig.

This look took me over an hour to do because it was the first time I've ever used gems... and trust me, if you've never used them before and maybe you're thinking of using them, make sure you're a patient person. Luckily, I might not be a completely patient person but I'm kind of a perfectionist so I tend not to give in until I've got my preferred outcome so I stuck at it and voila! =D



List of all the products I used:
EYES:
- E.L.F Studio Eyebrow Kit - Dark
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Barry M Super Soft Crayon Matte - No. 9 Hot Pink
- 120 Pro Palette - White, Hot Pink, Purple
- Barry M Dazzle Dust - DD100 Brass
- White Shimmer Powder (or any other shimmery white you may own)
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
- 1mm Gold Body Gems
- 1mm Pink Body Gems
- 2mm Silver Body Gems


All body gems purchased from Diamante Crafts.

FACE:
- Astral All Over Moisturiser
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW35
- MAC MSF Petticoat


LIPS:
- NYC Lip Liner Pencil - #956
- Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon Matte - No. 9 Hot Pink
- MAC Lustre Lipstick - Lazy Day (To The Beach collection)


I really hope you guys like this look. Comment below letting me know what you think and maybe tell me what sin you'd like to see done next? ;)



Thanks for reading,
Chanel
xxx

2 comments:

  1. omg! i love this look, its soo pritty on u, by far ur best look to date, im goin to give this one ago, so inspiring - goes nicely with your blog theme :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =D ... Let's hope the other ones are just as good if not better xD

    Lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete