Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Fancy winnin' a little somethin'?? How about winning the UD Naked Palette?

Yahaaaaaaaa! I have opened my contest to you guys to win the Urban Decay Naked Palette!!!!!!

Rules:
1. YOU HAVE TO BE A SUBSCRIBER to my YouTube Channel! - It just makes sense, y'know, since I wanna thank all my subscribers =P
2. Leave a comment below the video ON YOUTUBE (link below) with a request or a question - it can be the most stupid request/question ever, just try and steer clear of 'enter me' , 'cause that's boring ;P - You can COMMENT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH!
3. You don't have to be over 18 to enter. But if you're younger than 18 and you win, I will need parental permission saying it's okay for you to give me your address. If you're over 18 you're fine to enter as long as you're okay with giving me you're address... How else will you get the prize? =]
4. Contest is INTERNATIONAL and open to absolutely everyone... elephants, monkeys, bananas in pyjama's... I don't care who or what you are - as long as you live on Planet Earth (physically ;) ) I have no problem with you entering.
5. Contest is open from today (September 8th 2010) until October 8th 2010 @ 00:00 (Midnight) GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) - London.
6. The winner will be chosen using random.org.



Clickety click here and enter! =D Good luck guys!


Chanel
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment