Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 25 September 2010

Review: Maybelline New York Falsies Mascara


Information on back of packaging:
MORE VISIBLE LASHES FROM CORNER TO CORNER. GET A FALSH LASH VOLUME LOOK EVERYDAY. 

Discover the new Falsies mascara from Volum' Express, for a false lash volume look.

The Pro-Keratin & Fibre enriched formula attaches to lashes you didn't know you had and creates a false lash look of thicker and longer lasghes.

Our patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes and ensures generous product deposit. Our unique flexible stem helps build volume without clumping.

RESULT: FALSE LASH VOLUME. FULL SET OF VOLUMINOUS LASHES - CORNER TO CORNER. NO CLUMPS.

I didn't mention the flexible wand in the main review because I didn't find that it affected the way it made my lashes look - and I certainly don't see the relationship between a flexible wand and no clumps. Do you understand that theory? I would think that the formula, amount of mascara you apply and HOW you apply it would affect the amount of clumping you would get - but hey that's just my opinion.

Click here to see the full review on my youtube channel.

If you have any questions feel free to ask by commenting below this or below the video, or you could even message me on YouTube! 

Thanks for reading and I hope this was helpful

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment