Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Youtube Tutorial - Mint Contrast (Green and Navy Blue)


Hey guys!


I mentioned in my August Favourites video that I would do a tutorial using the Barry M Dazzle Dust in Mint Green, so here it is. Apologies for the horrible pictures, but you may have to put up with that quality for a while until I either get my camera sorted or just simply get a new one.


Before I purchased the MAC eye shadow in Contrast, I tried this look with black and that works just as well, but I'm fed up with using so much black so I went for navy blue instead. And the blue goes so well with the green, which is great!


Here's a list of all the products I used:
EYES:
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
2. MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
3. Barry M Dazzle Dust - DD82 Mint Green
4. MAC Eye Shadow - Contrast
5. MAC Eye Shadow - Wedge
6. MAC Eye Shadow - Ricepaper
7. Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
8. E.L.F Studio Eyebrow kit - Dark
9. L'oreal Double Extension Mascara - Renewal Serum Mascara


LIPS:
1. Barry M Lip Liner - LL6 Chocolate
2. MAC Amplified Lipstick - Kraft 


FACE:
1. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - #5 Honey
2. GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Primer 
3. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW35
4. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Comfort


Brushes:
1. Inglot 28 PO
2. MAC 217 and 263
3. MAC 263
4. GOSH Round Brush
5. Fraulein Large Angled Brush
6. Revlon Foundation Brush
7. Revlon Concealer Brush
8. Fraulein Powder Brush
9. Fraulein Blush Brush


Some useful links:
MAC Cosmetics
Inglot Cosmetics
GOSH Cosmetics
Barry M Cosmetics 
E.L.F Cosmetics


Click here to go watch the tutorial on my Youtube channel.


Thanks for reading, 


Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment