Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Youtube Tutorial - Sexy Sultry Navy Blue Look - My Birthday MakeUp



Hey guys!


Yet another make up tutorial today, and this one's a LOT more 'dressier' than some of my other recent ones. But hey, you gotta mix it up right? Hehe


This is the look that I wore on my birthday to go out with a couple of friends for dinner and drinks. I really hope you guys like this look - personally I LOVE it. Thought I probably love it so much because I lurrrrrrrrve purples and blues together and I'm addicted to navy at the moment - it seems to be a very popular colour this year for autumn/winter.


I thought I'd share a small tip on how to get your eyeliner to last really long with you in the video as well ;)




List of products I used:
EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC FluidLine Blacktrack (base and liner)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust - DD23 Midnight
- MAC Eyeshadow - Parfait Amour
- MAC Eyeshadow - Digit
- Barry M Kohl Pencil - KP1 Black
- MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon
- MAC False Eyelashes - #34


LIPS:
- Barry M Lip Liner - LL6 Chocolate
- Urban Decay Pocket Rocket - Max


FACE:
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW35
- GOSH Pressed Powder - #03 Warm Sand  
(I was not wearing any foundation in this video but I did on my birthday, so obviously you can wear your foundation)
- GOSH Natural Blush - #39 Electric Pink











Click here to watch the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment