Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 10 October 2010

Miscellaneous: Update - on everything... and my babies! =]

Hey guys!


I know, I know. Where have I been right? The last couple of weeks have been crazy, more so this last week because it's been the last week of my Naked Palette contest AND it was an even week at uni, meaning I had a lecture every single day. On top of that I had work - so by the time I got home it was around 10pm and I was worn out. I did however, force myself to go through the contest entry comments - and on the second last day I received over A THOUSAND comments - it took me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES to go through them all - note down all the questions and requests, but I got there eventually. 


So yes, that is my excuse for not being around for the last two weeks. That and the weather here in London has been horrid, and when it rains, I feel down and not really in the best mood to do any videos. Plus, because it's so gloomy, the lighting isn't great to do tutorials when the only time I can do them is in the morning when I'm getting ready to go to uni ... and that's at like 7:30am!! And that's just way to early for me to talk about how I put on my make up. But I swear, on my odd weeks (I know odd weeks and even weeks means nothing to you guys reading this, just know that my even weeks are the busiest weeks for me =[ ) I will do as many videos as I possibly can. 


Moving on... I would like you guys to meet my babies. And no, I'm twenty years old - too young to have baby let alone babies! Lol ... They're not actual human babies, they are these:


Me To You bears - These are all my babies! :P hehe

And notice how I even have two of the same one haha :P ... I got them two for Christmas from two of my friends lol. The others I got from other various loved peoples :P ... Some of whom I don't even speak to any more but these gorgeous creatures are too precious to give up. They're way more precious when they're given to you by someone you love - so I've never bought my own. I just make it known to people that I love them =D ... haha :P

I really want some of the blue nosed friends though... THOSE I might have to buy for myself haha

These are my bigger babies. The ones who don't rely on cardboard to hold 'em up so they can't sit on my window sill and on other various surfaces in my bedroom. Instead, they share my bed with me! =D And I love them just as much hehe ... And I know that Jersey Bear (the brown one) isn't a Me to You bear but it's still one of my babies hehe

Yes, I may be sad... but there are four things in my life that I will never let anyone or anything hurt:
My Me To You Bears
My Makeup!
My phone...

...And obviously, the people I love the most, which personally is my number one priority! ... 

... So again, yes I'm sad, but at least I have a heart =P

Have a great weekend guys and keep a look out for my contest winner video... it should be up within the next few days coz remember, if random.org gives me a huge number since I have received over SIX THOUSAND COMMENTS, I have to count each and every comment 'til I get to that one!! Lol... But I will do my best to get it up as soon as possible so please bare with me! =D


<3


1 comment:

  1. omg! ur babies are the same babies as mine, i am a teddy freak, and my babies ov all babies are the me to u ones, they even have names!! ya no da one dat holds the blanky? he's my huggle buggle :) fab post!!

    ReplyDelete