Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Thursday 20 January 2011

Long time no blooooooooooooooooog... hehe

Hiiiiiiiii! =D

Happy New Year - even though we're already 20 days into it!

So... lots to tell you guys! I've just got back from a trip to India - I spent Christmas and new years over there with the whole of my family. Was so great to see my whole family over there since I hardly ever get to see them because my family and I pretty much go every 3/4 years. Not to mention, that this year was probably the last year that I'd be travelling there with my family since my whole life is about to change... and I'm scared!

I don't mean that my whole life is about to change drastically, but it's that time to - well 'spread my wings and fly out of the nest' ... and hopefully my wings will carry me well! ... It's time to stop relying so much on my family and learn to be able to rely on myself for my own needs. Because, lets face it, I can't rely of my family my whole life, can I?

So currently, I've been busy. Busy with uni, work and generally sorting out my life and planning ahead to what I think I might want to do by the time I'm in my third year (which is only really about 8/9 months to go... which isn't too long considering how fast the years are just passing by!).

BUT... I will be sticking to my youtube channel... because it's something that I love to do and I really wanna keep it going. It makes me happy!

Hopefully I'll have some videos up next week... I'll be able to film some this weekend, while I'm free. But I can feel it... It's gonna be a good year! ;)

Have a great day guys and keep smiling! =D

Chanel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment