Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 19 February 2011

Some of my favourite video's of 2010! =]

Hey, Hi, Hello! 


I know we're almost 3 months into 2011 but I was looking through some of my videos on youtube, and some of the video's that I've favourited as well, and I thought I'd share my most favourite ones with you incase you guys are interested in them =]


So... I've picked two or three tutorials of my own that I'm quite proud of hehe:


1. Obviously, I had to choose this one. It's the tutorial for make up inspired by the Seven Deadly Sin - Gluttony. I'm gonna finish off this series this year, promise! But this is the first one that I did, and I can remember how long I spent sticking on the little body gems. So here it is:



2. This is a favourite of mine purely because it's a little bit out of my comfort zone, using the colours that I did. And I think this was one of the first tutorials that I actually used false lashes in (apart from the to the beach in five minutes look).


3. The last of my favourites has to be the tutorial that I've got the most views on - without it I wouldn't be where I am today. So, in essence I hate this video because it was one of the first ones that I ever did and I'm not a big fan of any of my first videos, really. But here it is anyway...with over 50,000 views! =]


As for videos by other youtube stars (and no I don't see myself as a youtube star!) it was really difficult to choose 3... so I'm gonna give you their youtube pages instead and that gives you the chance to see all their awesome videos! =D


I love Kandee Johnson... she just really is an awesome person and she cheers me up just purely with her smile and her optimistic outlook. Definitely check out her videos!

2. http://www.youtube.com/user/petrilude ... Simply put - a genious with make up! Especially when it comes to completely transforming your image i.e dress up make up - halloween, drag etc.

3. http://www.youtube.com/user/julieg713 - Just beautiful... with make up and just beautiful anyway. If you're into the more dramatic but wearable make up, JulieG is definitely one to watch! =D

Hope you check out some of these gurus and videos! 

Thanks for reading,

Chanel
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment