Some five years ago I remember a friend asking me "Chanel, don't you think yellow and pink really work well together?" and in my head I obviously thought of the brightest yellow and pink you could ever think of, paired them together and replied "eurgh, no way!" But I have clearly proved myself wrong.
I've always admitted that I've disliked pink. And by that I mean, I wouldn't ever choose it to be my favourite colour if I had to. And I don't ever wear pink, and neither do I really own anything that's remotely pink (apart from the necklace that inspired this look). So, even I was shocked when I put this look together.
Of course I love the two colours together but the fact that they work so well with each other and my eye colour makes me give it the real good thumbs up!
So click here to watch the tutorial, and here is a list of all the products I used, and some tips to follow ;)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
- Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon - #9
- 120 Pro palette (click on picture of the palette below to enlarge it and to see the colours I used)
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero
- Maybelline One by One Lash Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15 - #5 Honey
- GOSH Pressed Powder - #3 Warm Sands
- MAC Blush - Fleur Power
- Nivea Pure and Natural - Milk and Honey
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Fresh - #601 Aqua Lemon Tonic
Thanks for reading, don't forget to check out the video and here are some pictures of the look! =]