Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 31 December 2011

Wishing you a very happy New Year!

Good afternoon to you all! 


I'm sitting on the sofa in my living room watching my brother play Little Big Planet 2 on his new PS3 that he got for Christmas and I'm wondering where this year just disappeared to. This time last year I was in India spending time with my family over there, and talking to them about how 2012 is gonna be a busy year for London because of the Olympics n'all. 


It's just so amazing how fast years go by - and they seem to go by faster and faster as you get older. I can't believe that this time tomorrow we - everybody around the world - will officially be into the new year... some, like New Zealand and  Australia, have probably already wished their loved ones a happy and prosperous new year, while we patiently wait and look forward to any celebrations that we may have planned for tonight!


So! This is simply just a blog to wish all my subscribers and blog readers a very very happy new year and I'm sure that no matter what you're doing, tonight will be great - and so, to start as you mean to go on, celebrate in style, be happy, stay safe and keep hoping and dreaming - 2012 will do the rest for you ;)


Wishing everyone a happy, warm, safe new year! Hope 2012 is everything you hope it to be! =D


Chanou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment