Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year: New Years Resolutions!

I don't know about you guys but bringing in the new year is always very bittersweet - purely because most of the time I look back on the year and realised how little I achieved, but it's a nice moment because every year I spend it with the family and that's always so lovely. I also look back and think 'did I actually achieve any of my new years resolutions?' and I can safely say that last year, I didn't. I did however get through my second year at university so this year, I didn't feel like crying at the stroke of midnight because for once, I actually felt as if I had achieved something great - which is always a good sign =]


So, I was just wondering what everyone's new years resolutions are? Hoping that they stray away from the typical "I wanna lose weight" or "I wanna make more money".


The hope for 2012, personally, is to graduate from uni with a 2:1 or above - that HAS to be my main priority this year. Apart from that, I'm hoping to go on a couple of holidays this year with friends and family because for me, the last 2 years have been STUDY STUDY STUDY! Hopefully, this year, I'll be able to relax a little bit.


And the second most important resolution this year is to be more regular on YouTube! It was so touching to see how many people actually missed me throughout the time I was gone on YouTube... I would never have thought it at all! But, I promise I'm definitely going to make time for YouTube this year - no excuses!! Hopefully I'm gonna post at least once or twice a week - anything more than that will be a bonus or after my exams are over =]


Anyway... here's hoping you all had a lovely night last night, celebrating in your own special way and thinking about your new years resolutions and/or hopes. If you have to have one resolution make it 'to always stay hopeful and positive' - and that's one thing that I can share with all of you through my experiences of 2011 which are safely in the past! 


Love you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR once again! See you all on youtube soon ;)


Chanou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment