Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Saturday 28 January 2012

Look of The Month: January is 'All That Glitters'

Heya guys!

New series time - and it's a series that is easy to stick to (unlike the seven deadly sins series which I STILL haven't finished haha) ... anyway... the whole idea of this series is to share, with you, a look that Ive been wearing pretty much everyday during the month.

Most of these looks probably won't be so great and glam because they'll be more appropriate for day time to go to work/school - since I will probably be wearing these looks to university and work.

Anyway - earlier this month I purchased 'All That Glitters' by MAC - and it was a very welcomed addition to my collection!

List of all the products I used:
EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters, Bisque
- Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner
- Maybelline One by One Lash Mascara

FACE:
- Nivea Daily Essentials Moisturiser
- MAC Blush - Darkly My Dear

LIPS:
- Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm
- Urban Decay Pocket Rocket - Eric / E.L.F Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Cherry Tart




No comments:

Post a Comment