Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Monday 9 January 2012

YouTube Skincare Series: Banish Dry Skin During Winter!

Greetings! 


I hope you are all having a lovely day/evening. As I mentioned in the video, the last couple of weeks in London have been horrible - horrible weather with wind and rain. Winds so strong that my neighbours trampoline ended up in our back garden. Wind also makes my skin incredibly dry, very quickly... so I've been wrecking my brain trying to think of something that I can do to keep my skin moisturised during these awful wintry days!


So, you can go watch the video if you wanna find out what I use and how I use them but here's a list of the products mentioned in the video, and where they can be purchased (prices aren't included as they vary):
1. Eau Roma Water Toner - Lush Cosmetics
2. Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream - Superdrug/Boots 
3. Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Day Cream with SPF 15 for Dry and Sensitive Skin - Superdrug/Boots
4. Oatifix face mask - Lush Cosmetics
5. Bio-Oil - Superdrug/Boots (you could also probably find this in Tesco's or Sainsbury's etc.)
                            - also check out the Bio-oil website where you can find out more information about the product!






Something that I forgot to mention in the video is to make sure you don't use too much face powder to set your foundation during the winter months. Of course, it's a must to use a setting powder, but only put it on the areas where you find you sweat a lot - sweat is the bodies natural way to moisturise it's skin so the powder won't dry out your skin if you put it where you sweat. 

If you put it in places even where you don't sweat you may find your foundation will look cakey as the day goes on due to your skin drying out! - So keep that in mind!

Other than that, have a wonderful week and here's hoping the you found the video helpful/useful!

Love and hugs,

Chanou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment