Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 12 February 2012

YouTube Tutorial: Natural Valentines Day Look





Heya guys!


Apologies for posting this up so late after uploading the video but I wanted to get the video up on youtube in time for Valentines Day and I didn't have time to post up this because I've got a deadline tomorrow (Monday) and I'm stressing out. BUT, I'm finished now so here are a list of all the products I used to create the look and some pictures of the look as well:


EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Painterly PaintPot
- MAC Eyeshadow: Bisque, Espresso
- MAC Blush: Melba
- GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner - Truly Brown
 (MAC Fluidline in Dipdown for eyebrows)


LIPS:
- Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil


FACE:
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation with SPF 15 - NC42
- MAC Blush - Melba















No comments:

Post a Comment