Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 22 April 2012

YouTube Tutorial: Urban Decay - Ransom

Heya guys!!


Here's another colourful, fun tutorial like my last one. I found this Urban Decay palette lying around in my make up collection and when I opened it and saw all the fun colours I knew I HAD to do a tutorial using them. So... I'm making it my goal to do a tutorial with every single colour in the palette - and my oh my, it shall be done!! 


Okay so... here are a list of all the products that I used... 


The Urban Decay palette I used is called 'Deluxe Shadow Box'


It's quite an old palette, but I think it's still available to purchase!!


So anyway for my eyes I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Ecstasy
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows from the 'Deluxe Shadow Box' in Ransom, Shag and Peace
- MAC 'Call Me Bubbles' Eyeshadow Quad (from Shop/Cook collection) - I used 'Full of Flavour'
- MAC Eyeshadow - Bisque, Digit
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- Barry M Kohl Pencil #1
- Maybelline One by One lash Mascara


LIPS:
- Barry M Lip Liner - #2 and #6
- L'Oreal Glam Shine - #183 


FACE:
- Nivea Moisturiser
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- MAC Blush - Fleur Power


That's all you need to know to create this look! If you don't have the palette and you want some cheaper alternatives, you can even use the 120 pro palette to re-create this look or any other eye shadows that are similar to the colours used in this tutorial!!






Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment