Firstly, I hope everybody is making the best of this beautiful weather that we have been greeted with every morning in London for the past week. It's unusual so do make the most of it!
Secondly, I'm sorry that I haven't done any tutorials for a while. I had my exams all through May so I was understandably preoccupied.
Thirdly! I have had loads of requests to do this tutorial, so I decided to do it today! :)
Products I used:
- MAC Paint Pot - Barestudy
- MAC Eyeshadows - Call Me Bubbles (from 'Call Me Bubbles' Quad), Wedge and Bisque
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Zero (any black eye pencil will do)
- Ardelle Lashes #109
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Skin finish - Comfort
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Red Dahlia
Hope the tutorial is helpful :)