Uploads by ChanouNumber5

Sunday 3 June 2012

YouTube Tutorial: Soft, smokey evening eye

Heya guys!

Another tutorial using Urban Decay eyeshadows! (I'm really into them recently! - specially the naked palette which I'm definitely taking on holiday with me :) )

Anyway - this is a look using my all time favourite UD Eye shadows - YDK. I remember that this was the first single eyeshadow I bought from a really high end brand and I remember saving my money to go and buy it!! haha... that was like 3 years ago and it's still lasting me! I do honestly absolutely love this colour - it's so great for a look like this - one that you can wear during the day/evening, and this colour goes with absolutely any other colour - so if in doubt, always where UD YDK if you can't create a look to match your clothes hehe

Anyway, a list of all the products:
EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot Groundwork
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - YDK and Naked (from the first Naked Palette)
- MAC Eyeshadow - Handwritten, Contrast, Girlie
- Kajal (but any black eyeliner will be fine to use)
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack

FACE:
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation SPF15
- MAC Blush - Darkly My Dear
- MAC Cream Colour Base - Hush

LIPS:
- MAC Lipliner - Burgundy
- Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 - Sunset Bronze #8






No comments:

Post a Comment